Hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Charliy, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charliy

Charliy Member

Hi, I am new here. Found this site today because recently I have been contemplating suicide every moment of every day lately and find myself needing some support. I have been sober a little over a year now and really didn't expect to still feel this way. I would be completely content to sleep my life away... Thanks for welcoming me!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Charliy congratulations hun on staying sober for over a year what an accomplishment

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Charily, welcome to the forum and well done for doing so well so far. It's hard but just take one day at a time. Focus on doing two years which YOU can do. Keep posting as you will get support here. Take Care..

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - I am glad you found us. It really can help to have a place to talk where peopel understand and have experienced some of the things you are feeling. OI hope you keep sharing with us.

Take Care
    - Ben

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome Charliy - and congratulations on your wonderful achievement, so glad you found SF as well for encouragement and support and some inspiration :)

6. BernardFoster

BernardFoster Active Member

hello there im also new here.. your not alone

7. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hey Charliy, welcome to the forum. I hope you get all the support that you need here feel free to message me anytime :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.