Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by heatherneedles, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heatherneedles

heatherneedles New Member

I've been depressed since I was a kid, life really sucks for me. I seem to have the worst of luck with everything. I don't have any friends to talk to about it. I told one girl about it and she thought that depression was some made up thing(i wish). So today I decided to join this forum after being fired from my first job(im 19). I called the suicide hotline for the first time which didnt really help. Then i was so close to pulling the trigger but couldn't. so now i'm stuck here, on this planet... I plan on enlisting to the us army because I'm broke and I've always wanted to join. I want to do something with meaning and purpose. I still feel suicidal, hopefully this feeling will pass. I hope I can meet more people like me on here:)

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey there, welcome to the forum. I hope you can freely talk to people here as you don't have anyone close you can talk to, we're a friendly bunch and we don't judge! :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome to sf If you can talk to your parents ok talk to your doctor get some help to decrease the thoughts of leaving and for the depression. Get help for your mental well being before enlisting as your depression will only get in the way of succeeding so get it treated ok

4. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello and welcome to the forum :) I hope you find this site helpful :)

5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse:

to SF Heatherneedles

:freehug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.