Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Samanthanatasha, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samanthanatasha

Samanthanatasha New Member

I'm new to this forum I'm lost right now and could use a friend

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are among friends.

3. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello, welcome to the forum Samanthanatasha. Make sure you read "Rules and guidelines" which is the first heading on the forum page. If you then click on the second heading which says "New to SF: A guide to SF chat" there are instructions on how to use the chatroom which hopefully you will find helpful. If you need to talk to somebody I am here, all you need to do is message me or visitor message me. I hope you get the support that you came to seek :hug:

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello, welcome to SF. I'm sure you will find some friends here :)

5. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

:O Someone pointing out my guide - it must be useful...

And just to echo what Concrete_Angel said - Hi and welcome. Any questions, there's a multitude of members willing to help out - and look out for the colourful names near the bottom - they are people with responsibilities on this site, that we call staff (some are Chat Monitors, some are Moderators, some Senior Moderators, and then Admins) - but they are along with many of the members here - a friendly bunch with a variety of their own issues, but capacity to offer words of support/advice/encouragement as we are a pro-life (aimed to encourage people to find a living way out of their lows), peer-to-peer (not medically trained, if in urgent need of medical assistance seek out your local healthcare support), support forum :)

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome! I'm sure you will make many friends here :)

7. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse: to SF Samanthatasha

:freehug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.