Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Rose, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose

Rose New Member

I've only just signed up and had a quick look through a few threads and already I feel there is hope for me, thought I was all alone feeling like this all the time. I'm positive that with time and reading/chatting on here I will improve, but I know it will take time but hopefully it will happen.

2. iGaY25

iGaY25 New Member

Welcome :)

3. Lingva

Lingva Member

Welcome! I hope you will find this site supportive. :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Rose nice to meet you There is hope hun talking to others reaching out for support it helps create hope

5. Rose

Rose New Member

Why do I have such a negative attitude towards life, lately everything seems to be 'why bother' I'm 52 in a few weeks, I have 2 grown up kids and 4 grand kids under 6, I love them all to bits but I just see it as they have their own lives and their happy, so what am I still doing here. But thank for your replies I do appreciate that

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

they may have seen to move on with their own lives but you will always be a part of your childrens live and even more so for your grandchildren. I grew up with out grandparents and i missed so much of a grandmother special love You are still very much apart of their family ok hang on to your grandchildren hugs and love they give you They need you ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.