Discussion in 'Welcome' started by CompletelyL0st, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CompletelyL0st

CompletelyL0st New Member

Not really sure what to say. I've been fighting/denying what I believe are depression and anxiety(never been diagnosed) for a couple years now. I dont know what I'm looking for here TBH, consolation and pity have never done anything but aggravate me. I'm introverted, Type A, and way too in my own head for my own good. I look around and see everyone going about their lives in what seems like a consistent manner. I fit right in, have no social problems, but feel like I'm faking it the whole time. Some days I wake up ready to take over the world, and others I can't get myself out my front door.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi CompletelyLOst how about making an appointment with your doctor and get a proper diagnosis ok. Get a check up to rule out any medical problems that could cause depression like symptoms. If your thyroid is not working right or if your hemoglobin is low etc Get some answers ok then you will be able to get the right care to help you
  3. fordson

fordson New Member

Sounds like me. Exactly. I'm bipolar but you really better to see a doc to figure out your condition...
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.