hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jinny, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jinny

jinny New Member

Hi! i'm really not a forum kind of girl, it feels a bit awkward fo me and i m still not shure if i like putting myself out there...i just don't know where to go anymore... filled lots of books with dark toughts for the past 20 years...it's gettingharder as the years go by to keep it all in ... people around who see me while i'm in a state of crisis just don't understand...I am being rejected when I am in this state... I know i'm not pleasant when i spend days crying... but i don't get there on purpose and i most certainly dont stay there cause i like it... I don't have many friends and my boyfriend sometimes makes me feel as if it where my fault, as if i was being all edgy and sad and disorganised on purpose just to keep him close. i'm sorry if my English is bad... i m french by the way...I feel so alone and unconfortable with myself, i just want to stop breathing and not be in me... people just get mean when i cry... it dosent happen all the time i m not always in crisis but it does happen every other month and all i need is a hand to hold me while it passes... but i guess its just getting to much... and i m at the part where i m left alone ... i m sorry if this is all messy ... i just don t feel good

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sending you hugs ok hope you keep reaching out here

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jinny, welcome. :hug: Your english is perfect, don't worry. I wish I could speak French like you can english haha

We're here to listen,help and be supportive. You're not alone here :hug:

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Jinny :hug: welcome to SF - there is not "forum type" of person here - you do not need to be anything but yourself here. Keep talking and stay safe :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.