Hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nobody97, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobody97

Nobody97 Member

My username says it all. I'm nobody. I found this place through a link and I thought I'd check it out and get help but I probably won't be around too long. There's no reason for me to even be alive but I'm too scared to do anything... i apologize for this stupid rant but I need to vent.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Well, If you need help, I think you came to the right place, with that said Welcome, I want to say too, I don't believe your "rant" is stupid. My name is Leigh, 2 weeks ago I came here and did almost what you did so.... I want to ask you to slow down a little, take a deep breath, then try to relax if you can. Please don't rush into anything, as you said you are scared. there are people here that want to help, we want you to try and listen to what some of us have to say and keep you safe.

Spend a little time here. look around and become familiar with the site, if you have any questions ask someone, you are safe
    Welcome to the Forum!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and to also say your post is not stupid I am glad you are venting ranting getting out some of that pain Hope you continue to reach out ok for support here

4. Nobody97

Nobody97 Member

To everyone... thank you. I'm feeling a lot more calm than earlier (crying) but I still feel that my life is pointless. I honestly don't even know what to say anymore except that I'm just done.

5. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Just try and tell us what's troubling you so much. You can let it all out here. All in your own time of course. No one will judge you here.

6. Nobody97

Nobody97 Member

I feel like my life is pointless and I've gotten to the point of wanting to just end it. I'm always scared what the next day will bring and I feel like nobody would even notice if I just..left. I haven't been to a therapist or anything yet but I think I might have depression and/or social anxiety and it's gotten to me not being able to go a week without sobbing or just going insane over something. I have a girlfriend who used to be my only support and it seems that it just doesn't matter for her anymore. I hate life and the people in it but my fear is the only thing keeping me alive. I probably sound immature or something but I'm running out of options...

Edit: cut out part of my post for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.