Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Just-A-Mystified-Boy, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi My name is Mihael i am 20 year old man, some might even say a boy. I still grow. Anyway i am here cause i have been feeling depressed for 4 years now. I have entered late puberty and nothing in my life hasn't been easy. There are some secrets about me that i will not say, at least not yet, not here right now. I had several suicide attempts in the past. I won't be specific at all cause i know it's against the rules in the forum,but let's just say it involved <mod edit- methods> That's all i'm going to say about it.
    Now moving on.
    I am not sure if i am going to commit suicide at this point. I sometimes still think there is a chance. But i don't like to think that. I would like to not be bothered with guilt and just be able to die. But i didn't die yet, that is something. I live for others right now, maybe even for myself a little bit, but not that i am happy. Not at all. Even though i can laugh. I have learned to fight the horrible monotony of being sad all the time and replace it with small amounts of occassional happy moments.
    I have fought through life with wrong ways. I sometimes abused alcohol and pills. I used to steal. But i'm trying to be better. Anyway i want to say hello to everyone on this forum.

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It's good that you're trying to get better and improve your life.

Hope you figure it out and be happier.

Welcome aboard

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOpe talking here to us helps to release some of the sadness you feel hugs

4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you.

5. thanks for all the welcomes. you all seem very nice.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome! :)

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums. We have all done things we are not proud of, it does not define who you are...they are just some bumps in the road. I wish you will feel better for 2015 and keep talking to us if you need help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.