hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jay jay, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay jay

jay jay New Member

long time sufferer...been through all the hospital stays...psychs etc ect attempts of suicide...just seem to take that one step forward and many steps back...im tired...im tired of letting loved ones down ..im tired of the the black cloud hovering....sick of having a good day where i will walk my dog , then the next i lock myself inside...im not living..i could understand if it was 3 months ..6 maybe even a yr..but this true deep feeling of suicide and emptiness has been strong going on 3 yrs now...to a point i look up the best and easiest ways to commit suicide...i have a lovely wife 2 beautiful children...but its come to a point ..where i can't be strong enough any longer and just maybe they are better off with out me ....sad lost scared

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome Jay Jay, it is nice to meet you, I am sorry you are going through such a rough time,I hope talking here will help. 3 years is way too long to be suffering. I understand you have been through the psych stays etc... but it CAN take a long time to find the right combination of meds and therapy. My advice to you would be get another opinion. You do not deserve this suffering....we care here, we really do and I wish the best for you.

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, jay jay. It does help, a little, to have a place outside of therapy and psych ward where you can write about how things are going and talk to others with similar problems. This is a great place for that.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I know life can be hard but you are important and keep posting for support. You have joined a wonderful community where people will support you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.