Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BlueAngel, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueAngel

BlueAngel New Member

Hi All.. Gosh..I'm sorry. It has taken me a while to figure out how this site works. It was hard to even get here. I'm in a very very bad place right now and I just feel so empty. People tend to not believe me because I've suffered one tragedy after the other. I do have "proof" though. But I can't "prove it" online.
    I have lost EVERY ONE I loved and cared about to Cancer, suicide,old age or just "growing apart". I have no friends and no family left,didn't have much family to begin with,(I'm the result of a rape),so I've always felt like I shouldn't even be here. I grew up in institutions without any love or care.
    I'm just really tired. My heart literally aches. On social media I portrayed a person that wasn't me. Felt ashamed and I withdrew.. Been alone for a long time now..all I feel is fear and complete darkness. I have reached out for help..but people ignore me. "Forget" to call.
    I better stop here before I say too much. I quess I'm grateful that a place like this exists. I may be too far gone..I don't know?
    Thanks to the one reading this/taking me seriously. Appreciate it.

Bye for now. I don't know how much longer..
    B.A

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi BllueAngel good to see you reaching out for support here. No one judges anyone here as we are all in this battle together supporting each other. I am sorry for all your losses and for the people who judge you without knowing you then best you do seperate from them hugs

3. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Welcome Blue Angel. What you say about your heart "literally aching" rings so true. It really comes through in your post. Your story is one of such loss - of course anyone would take you seriously. I hope you can find some solace here. Maybe even make some new friends to help with the loneliness.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Blue Angel and welcome to the forum, sorry the registration was difficult for you. We have to have it like that to prevent spammers etc.. I hope you understand :) Your account is now fully active. I am very sorry for all of your losses, must be so difficult to live through, I hope you find this site helps you. You are not the result of a rape in my opinion but a survivor of rape. Were you put into an institution because you were raped? Keep talking to us here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.