Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lezpsycho, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lezpsycho

lezpsycho New Member

Never done this before. Not used to this sort of thing. But I've tried most other things and I came across this site when looking at methods so I guess I was lead here for a reason. I know that rationally I've felt like this before and I've come out the other end before too but I've been in this darkness for what feels like months now.

I was diagnosed with dysthymia last year... A cheerful diagnosis that basically means I'm depressed most of the time and when I'm 'hyper' that's actually me being normal. I'd never heard of it before and when I read up on it I realised how accurate it is... Perpetually sad and on the verge of losing the most important thing in my life (my gf) ... Or at least that's what my mind keeps telling me... Ugh.

It would be nice to have someone to chat to that understands but, who isn't family so I don't feel like I'm burdening them even more..

2. luli_elabbar

luli_elabbar New Member

hey am new here too !
    and im sorry about how u feel please dont cry am here

3. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

Welcome to the forum :hug: Feel free to send me a PM, always nice to chat with someone who relates.

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello lezpsycho, I'm sorry about your diagnosis. My doctor was certain I had dysthymia in college and during my first year at university. That was a few years ago now, I still know a fair bit about it if you would like to talk to me about what you are going through. Hope you can get the support you are looking for here :)

5. lezpsycho

lezpsycho New Member

Thanks for replying :)

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.