1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tee, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tee

Tee Member

i'm new here.

my name is tee... and i'm not very good at writing these things. :D

ummm... so my story isn't important and i know a lot of people have had it 100x worse than me so i wont go into detail because i will look like a fool.

i suffer from regular suicidal thoughts, but most people that know me in real life think i'm happy. it's amazing what a smile can hide. ---> :D

so yeah... i kind of resorted to the internet for self help because i'm extremely fed up of feeling this way, and i don't want to!

i should probably tell i've practically been housebound for 8 years and that i'm a worthless neet. :kool:

so yeah... hi!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Tee and welcome to the forum. believe me I know all about being house bound, I was housebound for years about 4-5 and it was a hell of it's own so if you ever need to talk about that aspect feel free to PM me.

I am glad you joined and think you will benefit from this website :)

3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much housebound myself, though I do go out to eat once a day. I hate feeling the way that I do as well, but there's nothing that I can do about it.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you find support you richly deserve. I totally agree with you that no ones what a smile hides. Just like you I hide behind a fake smile but you to get through each day at a time. Please be rest assured you are among friends.

5. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums Tee :hug:

6. Tee

Tee Member

thanks everyone. :)

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Welcome aboard

8. RandomL

RandomL Member

Welcome to the forums, Tee.

I hope that you have a positive experience here; as many others have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.