Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tee, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tee

Tee Member

i'm new here.

my name is tee... and i'm not very good at writing these things. :D

ummm... so my story isn't important and i know a lot of people have had it 100x worse than me so i wont go into detail because i will look like a fool.

i suffer from regular suicidal thoughts, but most people that know me in real life think i'm happy. it's amazing what a smile can hide. ---> :D

so yeah... i kind of resorted to the internet for self help because i'm extremely fed up of feeling this way, and i don't want to!

i should probably tell i've practically been housebound for 8 years and that i'm a worthless neet. :kool:

so yeah... hi!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Tee and welcome to the forum. believe me I know all about being house bound, I was housebound for years about 4-5 and it was a hell of it's own so if you ever need to talk about that aspect feel free to PM me.

I am glad you joined and think you will benefit from this website :)
  3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much housebound myself, though I do go out to eat once a day. I hate feeling the way that I do as well, but there's nothing that I can do about it.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you find support you richly deserve. I totally agree with you that no ones what a smile hides. Just like you I hide behind a fake smile but you to get through each day at a time. Please be rest assured you are among friends.
  5. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums Tee :hug:
  6. Tee

Tee Member

thanks everyone. :)
  7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard
  8. RandomL

RandomL Member

Welcome to the forums, Tee.

I hope that you have a positive experience here; as many others have.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.