Discussion in 'Welcome' started by fluffypingu, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluffypingu

fluffypingu Guest

hi I am 26 and suffer from a lot of mentle health issues please help me im scared
  2. MisterBGone

Hello! Feel free to share as much or as little of your story as you'd like... Sometimes, it can ease the weight of things. Lots of cool people around to help you as well. Take care!
  3. fluffypingu

fluffypingu Guest

im suffering from ptsd borderline personality disorder and other things I just feel so lost and scared I also hear voices and they are really bad does this site have a chat room
  4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

hey pingu i like your name. welcome to the forum. there is a chat in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
  5. fluffypingu

fluffypingu Guest

ok thankyou very much
  6. Ravengirl

Ravengirl Active Member

You are not alone, here is a nice community where everyone is willing to help. You can message me if you want to talk or just write in the chat at the bottom. All the best :)
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

FluffyPingu, tI know you are scared - everyone is on SF who suffer the as you and others on SF who deal with other problems in their lives, but you have made the right choice to join SF, as this is the friendliest and most helpful site online that you could find where you can speak your mind without any fear of other members on SF slandering you or not understanding where you are coming from - every one of us here has gone through our own pain and illness in life and can relate in some way, so you can sit back and feel comfrotable at ease here in anything you want to say.

I would also greet you with bubbles (as I used to before the site went through reformatting) but that has temporarily been disabled, so you will have to do with my incredibly cute and sweet PPG Bubbles avatar - she loves all!
    And if every you feel the need to talk in private, send me a private message - I am online a lot of the time, so you can always except a quick reply from me. :)
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.