hi?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by skullkid, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skullkid

skullkid Member

hi, this is me. being depressed for some years now, im getting better but still pretty lonely and tired of taking pills. i guess i just wanted to speak with someone. but i dont really think itll happen. well, have a good day whoever's reading

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums. Are the pills not working or you are just drained out from taking them? We also have a chat room (bottom right hand corner) if you want to talk in real time. I wish you all the best and again, welcome to this amazing community :)

skullkid likes this.
  3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

hey, welcome to sf! you've found the right place if you want to speak to someone. how many years have you been suffering and do you know what has changed for it to get better, even if just a little?

skullkid likes this.
  4. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

hi welcome to sf my name is aimee please feel free to pop ointo chat or pm me anytime

skullkid likes this.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard

skullkid likes this.
  6. Williamstuckinarut

Williamstuckinarut Well-Known Member

Welcome skullkid, I like your profile image :)

skullkid likes this.
  7. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to SF! I hope you find what you need here.

Feel free to reach out, my inbox is always open.

skullkid likes this.
  8. skullkid

skullkid Member

thanks everyone for the warm welcome, you are really kind.
    i've been 4 years depressed, i think. my doctor thought it was normal at my age and left me on my own. During a period of time i took triptophan cause i didnt thought i could be actually ill. years passed, i saw some doctors, did some tests and i was normal, so they left me on my own until i change to another doctor which put me in treatment, she was the first that actually "cared" to find what was going wrong and soon i'll be seriously diagnosted.
    what bothers me about the pills (zoloft) is that i really don't understand what is doing to me 100%. i usually feel good, maybe more like calm, but it doesn't change any of my bad thoughts or habits. sometimes i pop another pill (50mg) cause my anxiety is out of control even though it's weird, because most of the time it doesn't feel like "i'm anxious", feels more like the "anxiety vibe" is around me and i can just don't care about it, but still brings bad thoughts with it. it also makes me question if my feelings are genuine.
    another thing that concerns me are those extra pills that i take. in the past i used to treat my anxiety with alcohol and become quite an addict. this makes me feel like i just changed the alcohol for pills... well, that was enough talking xd. have a good day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.