Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by prettylies, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prettylies

prettylies Member

hi, this isn't my first post but I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself real quick. My names Josie, I live in Ohio, i just turned 17 and I'm a junior in high school. I joined here because I'm just struggling and having a really hard time going back into depression and trying not to relapse. I'm hoping maybe I can get some help and support here and possibly help others. Not sure what else to write here so I guess I'll see you guys around

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Josie, I'm glad you joined. I hope you like it here.

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome Josie. *hugs*

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Josie, welcome to the forum. You are bound to find lots of support here :)

5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi there Josie and welcome to SF!
    I hope you find the support you need here on the forum or in the chat room. And know my inbox is always open as well

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi Josie, I believe I spoke to you on your first post earlier today. Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here. There's a lot good and caring people on this site and we're glad to have you aboard. Welcome!!!
    Brian

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF Josie, I hope you benefit from using this forum. We all have a chat room if you are interested in chatting in real time, it's at the bottom right hand side of the forum. I wish you the best on your road to recovery, we will help you through this *hugs*

8. prettylies

prettylies Member

Thank you all, it means a lot. I really appreciate it

Witty_Sarcasm and Brian777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.