Discussion in 'Welcome' started by chasing_dreams, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone, and i'm so glad I found this place - feeling less alone already :smile:
    Looking forward to getting to know you all
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you are feeling better already. Looking forward to seeing you around. :hug:
  3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum =) hope you can find waht you're looking for
  4. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

5. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the welcome everyone - this seems like such a friendly place. Hope I can offer support to people here too, and share a bit about what I've been going through.
    Thanks again :hug:
  6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site :)

Take care, hope to see you around :)

7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

8. Smashed-Up-Sanity

Smashed-Up-Sanity Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF =]
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hello and welcome to SF!

10. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

well you´ll never be alone here. welcome to the forum, you´ll see soon that we take care of each other. pm me if you need to talk;)
  11. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum! Hope you like it here.. i look forward to seeing you around

Jenny x
  12. bombeni

bombeni Guest

Hi and welcome. This is a sanctuary for those who are alone and needing a friend to talk to. When I first came here, during a crisis period, I just couldn't believe all the people--total strangers--who were there for me, and I knew it was genuine caring. It made me want to return the same caring to others, which has also been a great benefit for me. It helps me to get out of my own problems and not concentrate on them so much. You won't be judged or ridiculed for your feelings. Glad you're here and you can PM me if you ever want to talk.
  13. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum, GoingNowhere. I'm sure you'll find the loving friends here, as I did, to support you and listen to you when you need to talk it out.:smile:

love and hugs,

14. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum hun...

Love BP
  15. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.