Discussion in 'Welcome' started by X-FallenSolitude-X, Aug 15, 2016.

1. X-FallenSolitude-X

X-FallenSolitude-X Well-Known Member

I'm new here. I am a very anxious. I hope to make friends and fit in here. I have borderline personality disorder and ive tried to commit sucide a few times.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF ! I am glad you found us here. There are a lot of members with BPD and experience in dealing with it so will have lots of people that really understand the issues you are dealing with. We are a friendly bunch and I am sure if you want to make friends will be plenty happy to talk and be your friend. Check out chat if you want to meet people faster, or just post/reply as the urge strikes you on the forum and will be making friends in no time.

Take Care and Welcome !!

- Ben
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to sf, i also have bpd. It is really tough sometimes but we will get there :) hugs
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi there, welcome to the site :) This is a good place and I am sure you will find friends easily here.
  6. X-FallenSolitude-X

X-FallenSolitude-X Well-Known Member

Thanks for the lovely welcome X
  7. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hey X-Fallen, I am Mox,

Thank you for joining us at SF. Feel free to read my personal story in green below this reply and know that you are not alone in your pain and suffering. You are among friends. If you are able to share more of your story ; that is more we can help you with. Don't be shy. Here you are SAFE. You will never be harassed, or insulted; that BS is not tolerated here. If you stumbled across SF like I did, looking for ways to end my life; are you suicidal? If you are not then great. If you think you are in danger of hurting yourself than please take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need.

Don't be afraid to reach out here for help, if you are having a bad day. We will help you with emotional support. That is how SF "works" we all help each other. Everyone here is facing their own demons.

Take Care
    X-FallenSolitude-X likes this.