Hi.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lili, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Lili

Lili New Member

I don't really know how to introduce this so I guess I'll just go for it however it happens.

Hi, I'm in a really bad place and thought signing up for an account on here might be better than my current situation.
    It feels kinda awkward writing on a forum, but I hope anything I add to this forum can be positive for everyone involved.

Nice to meet anyone who replies. c:

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Don't be scared as it's important test you tell us your story. You are feeling very apprehensive about opening up and that's how I felt when I first joined the forum.

We are a very caring community and help anyone who is hurting as the final commitment is not the answer. Opening will I hope bring you a sense of relief like it did me. I hope this helps and makes you less anxious. I know you are hurting but stay strong.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You don't need to feel awkward about writing here. We won't judge you, and will support you any way we can. Nice to meet you as well :)

5. Lili

Lili New Member

Thank you, I found it really hard to figure out how to phrase and start everything so it's encouraging to be welcomed like this. c:

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  6. Jessicakaire911

Jessicakaire911 Well-Known Member

7. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hello Lili, I am Mox

Thank you for joining us here at SF. Just know that when you are here you safe, no one will ridicule you or make fun of you in any fashion. That BS is not tolerated here. Everyone here if facing his/her own battles. I invite you to read my personal story below in green. Just know you are not alone in your pain and suffering. How SF "works" is that you share your story and everyone will pitch in and offer ideas to help you. If you are like me you came across SF because I was looking for ways to hurt myself. Are you suicidal? If you are not, that is great. If you are and if you feel like you are a danger to yourself I urge to take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need.

Take Care

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum Lili, feel feel free to post your story and talk to others on here with similar thoughts and feelings. I hope you benefit from signing up here. It's a really great community, again, welcome!