Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wamuraaaa, Oct 12, 2016.

1. wamuraaaa

wamuraaaa New Member

Good morning. My name is wamura.
    I'm 21 years old. I am diagnosed with borderline personality disorder since I was 18 y.o., and I've attempted suicide for 2 times. Right now, I am mentally struggling to face my day to day life and to find the strength to live it. I found this website when I was browsing. I hope it could help.
    Thank you
  2. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Hi Wamuraaaa, welcome to the forum :) There are many people here who can relate to what you're going through. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. You'll find lots of comfort and support here. Take care. xx
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Wamura, welcome to the forum.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Wamuraaa, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find support here, many of us suffer similar challenges and we try to help each other through the rough times. Glad to meet you
  5. troubledmind

troubledmind Active Member

Hey Wamuraaa!! Welcome to the forum.. Can you give us some more detail to what you are struggling with?? There are many members here who suffer with bad thoughts also Keep posting and you will get more people to reply..
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi wamura, I also have BPD so if you ever need to talk don't hesitate to contact me by PM. I hope being here helps, welcome to the forum my friend :)
  7. MMB

MMB New Member

Hi! I'm here to make friends, too. Welcome!!