• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewels

Its been a while since Ive posted here. Felt like I was drowning and closed myself off from poeple because the pain inside hurts so much. So much going on and just wanted to stay in bed and hide from everyone. Feeling very alone and in a lot of pain emotionally. I dont know if anyone remembers me or even noticed I was quite. Im sorry.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Welcome back, sorry to hear things arent so great for you right now, but perhaps after talking to a few people around here youll feel better, or at least not feel so lonely. :hug:

I remember you hun :hug: I like it when you come into chat, but you don't do it very often...I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad :( Just try to remember, you're not entirely alone, you have us. Whether that will be a comfort or not, I don't know; I know we can't replace having people in real life - but perhaps it's something.
Hope to see you around and talk properly. Take care of yourself :hug:

Lauren

Jenny

Staff Alumni
I remember you! It's good to see you around again, although sorry that things are difficult. Like Lauren says, please remember that you're not alone. We are here for you anytime you want to talk.. i know it's not quite the same as 'in real life' but that doesn't mean we care any less.

Look foward to hearing more from you
:hug:
Jenny x

Jewels

Hi, thanks for your posts and remembering me! Lauren, Im sorry about the chat thing I will try to come in again and more. Looking forward to talking with u all, and I can pushing people away.((Hugs))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00