Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jewels, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Jewels

Jewels Well-Known Member

Its been a while since Ive posted here. Felt like I was drowning and closed myself off from poeple because the pain inside hurts so much. So much going on and just wanted to stay in bed and hide from everyone. Feeling very alone and in a lot of pain emotionally. I dont know if anyone remembers me or even noticed I was quite. Im sorry.
  2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Welcome back, sorry to hear things arent so great for you right now, but perhaps after talking to a few people around here youll feel better, or at least not feel so lonely. :hug:
  3. Jewels

Jewels Well-Known Member

Thank you......
  4. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I remember you hun :hug: I like it when you come into chat, but you don't do it very often...I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad :( Just try to remember, you're not entirely alone, you have us. Whether that will be a comfort or not, I don't know; I know we can't replace having people in real life - but perhaps it's something.
    Hope to see you around and talk properly. Take care of yourself :hug:

5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome back =) :hug:
  6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I remember you! It's good to see you around again, although sorry that things are difficult. Like Lauren says, please remember that you're not alone. We are here for you anytime you want to talk.. i know it's not quite the same as 'in real life' but that doesn't mean we care any less.

Look foward to hearing more from you
    Jenny x
  7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey, I remember you :)

Good to see you around again ...

We're here for you :) :hug:

Take care

8. Jewels

Jewels Well-Known Member

Hi, thanks for your posts and remembering me! Lauren, Im sorry about the chat thing I will try to come in again and more. Looking forward to talking with u all, and I can pushing people away.((Hugs))