1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by xcchicka, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcchicka

xcchicka Member

hi im new on here...im constantly having setbacks and am so depressed rite now i dunno what to do anymore

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, I'm Carolyn... nice to meet you, so to speak. I hope you like it here and get the support you want/need. If you'd like a friend keep in mind I am always up for new friends.... I know how depression can be, it makes it hard.. but we can overcome this!!! one day at a time. :) :flowers: :hug:

:welcome:

xxx xxx xxx

~Carolyn :)

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. Thanks for choosing to join our community. We understand about depression and setbacks. i hope you are able to gain support from us and we are able to gain some from you. welcome. :hug:

4. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

welcome
    i am here if you want to talk!

5. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!​

6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum.. sorry things are tough for you at the moment but i'm glad that you found us :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to SF.

Hope to see you around.

Take care.

Vikki.

8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!:smile: THis is a good place to be if you're feeling down as we are all good listeners and can offer friendship and support any time you need it.:smile:

least

9. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

:welcome:

TDM

10. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum hun.. hope to see you around...

Love BP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.