hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new and I'm weary with life, I cant see the positives anymore I feel I'm going to die alone, I've never had a relationship no matter how hard I try no one wants me, I'm actually ffed up with my family too, they actually grind me down, but at the same time I no longer care.

I feel that I wont ever have children either because I'm repellent, I'm an outsider looking in all the time, I wish I had the guts to end it, as I want to die rather than continue with this shitty, crappy life that's been handed to me, I never asked for any of this yet I've tried and tried and tried to change myself and something keeps dragging me back.

Sorry for the rant

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome aboard. Its frustrating when it seems any step foward is two steps backwards. Sometimes looking at different perspectives might help you feel better along with venting about it. You are valuable and worth the fight to keep on going.

HUGS and

Take Care

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hey there, lots of people come here feeling the exact same way as you describe. Looks like you've come to the right place though, many people here sure do have the same thoughts and are still in that place or have come from there. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00