hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by on my own, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

my name is mick, well... mickey but people call me mick so whatever works I guess. I'm 19 years old and right now i'm feeling really uncomfortable. I never ever mentioned anything like this before to anybody cuz I have the feeling that I should just get everything back together and just move on, there's people who have it a lot worse than me who manage to carry on. It makes me feel like I'm just some ritch kid complaining about nothing, but at the same time I find myself thinking of hurting/killing myself, and that hasn't been a recent devellopment, that has been around for a couple of years now. after what happened tonight I realized that I can't deal with this on my own anymore. the thing is that I don't really know where to go or what to do, I don't want to tell my parents what's going on, not now. they already have enough to worry about without having to worry about me too.

anyway; you don't really wanna know how long it took me to type this up, and thanks for actually taking the time to read it, I apreciate it

2. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the forum, Mick! It takes a lot of courage to share your feelings, so congrats on an important first step! There are lots of wonderful, caring people here on SF who are always willing to listen. I hope you are able to find the support you need here. I'm always around if you need me...pm me anytime! :hug:

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Hey...welcome to SF! I hope u can find some comfort in talking to all of us here...Take care :smile:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Mick. :welcome: to SF. I hope you are able to find the support you need while you are here. Take care. :hug:

5. Adeline

Adeline Well-Known Member

Hey Mick,

Its nice to meet you. I hope that you are well and that you find the support that you need.

See ya around hopefully,

Earla

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to SF.

I hope you find some support here.

Take care.

Vikki x

7. hi there! im a newbie too. i got some real problems too. hope i can help(if u want it).......
    Soo HI!

8. issacweirdo

issacweirdo Active Member

Hi, and welcome to the forum! (I don't want to say suicide forum because...i don't know it seems really gloomy XD) if u need help with stuff like that or advice, im here to help, because i know that pain, that pain of bearing the insults, the punches, the kicking and scratching, the loneliness....everyone basically hates me..SO WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! I don't why I included that stuff XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.