hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pneuma, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

I think I'm far to sensitive for life.

I sleep 12 hours a day as a way to avoid reality. I have few friends and have trouble making new ones. My life feels empty. I'm a college student who hasn't been to class in about three weeks because I lack the will to even go. It's like I can't function and don't want or don't know how to.

I was planning on attempting suicide a few months ago and I would break down in tears constantly. Since then I've tried to... I don't know how to say it without sounding trite... live one day at a time.

I went to the health center on campus and they put me on an anti-depressant. I've been talking to a councilor but it's only helped so much. I still feel like I have nothing to live for and my life will be like this till the day I...

This sums me up pretty well.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Hey there. Welcome to the site. I hope you get the support you are looking for. If you'd ever like to talk feel free to PM me or my contact details are in my profile. Take care hun. :hug:

3. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

Ummm... Thanks. Thanks a bunch.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :biggrin:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope the antidepressants can help you to feel a little better about things. For some people they seem to work well. Thank you for telling us a little about yourself. I am sure you will find support here with us. :hug:

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Z and welcome to the forum.:smile: The antidepressants may help a great deal. If you are not getting any relief from them in a few weeks you should tell the counselor and perhaps the meds or the dose can be changed. I hope you feel free to come here to tell us whatever's on your mind. I'm glad you joined us.

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.