Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

ive been dealing with suicide for three yrs im 16 and hurting so bad inside i want help but my parents wont help me. everyone i get close to my mom manages to tear me or that person away. i feel like im a waste of everything. everydays become a fight to stay alive and i dont want to fight anymore. im not allowed to talk to my school counciler or social worker if i do i get kicked out.im alone and im scared.
  2. run4fun

run4fun Well-Known Member

i have survived the suicide of my brother and sister. he did it at 24. i am not trying to be critical. but you are too young to commit suicide. you have not even had the chance to move out and start a new life. wait til you had the chance to move out.
  3. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i cant make it thro this anymore im scared and hurting im alone and have no one here for me no family no friends nothing.
  4. Suicidal_Dragon

Suicidal_Dragon Active Member

I feel you. I am 16, and even though I have only been "battling" suicide for 2 1/2 years, I understand how it becomes a fight for life... When parents and friends never help... How it is to fight, even to get help... And how it is to be alone in this situation.
    But you don't have to be alone. If you want someone to talk to, pm me. I will listen. I can't always give good advice, but sometimes it helps to talk to people.
  5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

i know its scary, and lonely right now. but, you're not alone. we are here for you. come here and talk as often as you want or need to.

you are too young to let go. you will soon be out on your own, making your own decisions, and leading the kind of life that you choose.

i love that you want to be helped. And you can be helped. Please stay safe...post here as often as you can. we care and we want to know that you are safe.

i'm sorry that your parents are so clueless about how much pain you are in. but, we understand. we believe you. we care. so, let us know how your doing.

you can call 1-800-273-TALK and they will also listen and help you.
  6. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

Legally that doesn't sound right. Kicking you out for asking for help sounds like neglect which sounds pretty illegal to me. I would tell your social worker that you feel unsafe in your current situation and tell him/her that you feel your parents are threatening to throw you out.

Keep posting.
  7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

This is a good place to start to talk about it all. People here will listen and can relate to things your feeling and it makes you feel as if your not alone and that people care. I'm sorry your parents threaten you like that, it doesnt seem logical.
    Why is it that they don't want you to seek help?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.