hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

ive been dealing with suicide for three yrs im 16 and hurting so bad inside i want help but my parents wont help me. everyone i get close to my mom manages to tear me or that person away. i feel like im a waste of everything. everydays become a fight to stay alive and i dont want to fight anymore. im not allowed to talk to my school counciler or social worker if i do i get kicked out.im alone and im scared.

2. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF! I hope you find the support you need here. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum :hug:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to sf :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. Who is threatening to kick you out if you talk to your school counselor or a social worker? Do you mean your mother will kick you out of your home? I think you could still talk to the counselor about your feelings. Or what about any of your teachers? Are there any you feel comfortable talking with? Not everything you say has to be told to your mother, and depending on what you say to the counselor, much stays with her as well. You do need someone you can talk with. We will do what we can to support you here at the site. You may say what you feel and not be judged for feeling that way. I hope your situation improves soon. Take care. :hug:

5. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

the school will kick me out i was forced to sign a contract saying i wouldnt talk to them.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Where are you from? I have not heard of a school that says you are not able to talk to the counselor unless there is some other valid reason. What has happened for the school to make this arrangement? I guess I need more information, because I am really confused as to how to help you without it.

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Such a 'contract' doesn't sound right to me. Not fair at all, but then, I don't know the circumstances. I do hope you can get the help you need, but until then, please come here to talk to us.:smile:

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.