hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sky_blue, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sky_blue

sky_blue Guest

i started posting before introducing myself. sorry.

i'm a student in edinburgh. i live there during term and somewhere else the rest of the time. i have been feeling kinda unhappy since coming here but it's not homesickness. i've coped really badly on my own and i've told some really big lies that i'm so scared are gonna come back to haunt me. also i've lost contact with almost all my old friends and when we do meet we just seem so different now. i never had a girlfriend or even a really close friend i could really talk to and it makes me feel kinda lonely. i think i could be a really beautiful person but everyday i wake up saying 'ok i'm gonna be that person' i do something to fuck it all up. if that makes sense? and i tell myself that i just wasn't made for this world. we don't work the same way.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf. i hope you have already begun to see what a great place this is. we're always here for ya take care

3. Welcome :hug:

4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.:smile: I'm sure you'll make friends here and get the support and compassion you need.

least

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! :) I hope you like it here, looking forward to seeing you around the forum. If you ever need to talk or would like a friend....feel free to PM me or add me to MSN messenger. :hug:

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hey
    wow edinburgh, I wish I could go there one day. I'm sorry to hear about losing your friends..I've had the same issues where i live now. And I'm sure you don't screw up everyday, we all have bad days hun. I hope you like to here :)

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Let me :welcome: you to SF. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to us. I hope you are able to find the kind of support here that you are seeking. Take care. :hug:

8. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

Hiya mate, hmmm I have an idea by your username where you might come from but I may be wrong. It sounds like you're maybe a shy kind of person, if that's the case I can relate to that. I hope you manage to find some friends up at university somehow.

Even though you feel you don't fit in, keep trying to become what you wanna be, and don't be too disheartened if things fuck up sometimes. That's easier said than done, mind..

anyway, take care

9. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF hun. Hope you will find many friends here, that you wont feel that lonely anylonger. We┬┤re here for you. Drop me a pm anytime :)

10. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Heya

welcome to SF, i'll look forward to getting to know you.

If you need to talk, just pm me.

Hope you enjoy this site.

Hugzzzz

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF sky_blue :hug:

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :smile: x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.