hi

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Good morning. I care about you; I am sorry you feel lonely. This is a good place to vent, to let it all out. I hope you stick around and that we hear more about your struggles. Sharing with other people who can identify with you usually makes a person feel better.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That's tough, may I ask what is the feeling you get that leads to the feeling of being lonely?

If someone tells you that they love you, they mean it,its not an easy thing for people to say :)

mayo12

That's tough, may I ask what is the feeling you get that leads to the feeling of being lonely?

If someone tells you that they love you, they mean it,its not an easy thing for people to say :)
I honestly don't know how to say it, or maybe I do but don't have the energy to go into detail.
the thing about them saying "you have people that love you" is that they don't really mean it, they say it, but just so I feel better. their actions contradict their words and each time someone says "you have people that love you, I love you" it just doesn't help me at all. I don't trust anyone and I feel like they say it more to themselves than to me.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
We go through various trials as we get older. It is our choice either to harden our heart or keep a soft heart. Our hearts get hard without us realizing it. People will always let you down.

KindaOtiose

We go through various trials as we get older. It is our choice either to harden our heart or keep a soft heart. Our hearts get hard without us realizing it. People will always let you down.
I'm sorry you've had this experience in the past Moses. Every person is prone to making mistakes, however there are kind and caring people out there who won't hurt you. I don't think the best idea to "harden" our heart or let it harden itself. You can always talk about your experience more here if you want. Sending hugs *console.

mayo12

I know what you say, it just hurts less when you turn it off and let it harden. lately im the only one letting myself down.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00