Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new.

Thought I'd post and introduce myself.

I'm 24 and from California.

I'm here for help and to give help. I'm good at talking to people and actually helping them. I know how cold the world is to a person who doesn't really um have anyone understand or care for them.

Suicide is literally a last resort. It's when u finally internalize everything that u can't take in life and give up. It's that way, for me. So don't tell me that it's not.

Umm
Yeah, I guess I need help since I can't get any. I literally have no one to turn to. I've tried to <mod edit - method> myself before and my family doesn't really talk about it.

I used to get beat up a lot as a kid but they don't want to talk about that either.

So yeah im here for help and to give help.

Oh and I like vultures...or condors...or both.

-Blacker

Last edited by a moderator:

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
Hi there @Blacker. I get the thing with your family not talking about it. It is taboo, even within families, unfortunately. I think that is changing, but we are not there yet. You will find support here. This place is about helping others, and when it's needed, others helping you. I'm glad you found SF. Welcome 👍

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @Blacker It's understandable to want to give up. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @Blacker and welcome to SF. I'm glad you found us, though it means you're in a lot of pain right now and I'm sorry about that. Thank you for being compassionate and ready to help others who feel the same way, there are many who need it here for sure. It matters. I hope it helps you, too. In the meantime, sending hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00