• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hi

Hi everyone. I'm here because I feel so damn tired of life. I feel exhausted every minute of it. When I look at the years I've lived I just think: what was all that crap and pain even for? And why should I keep putting up with it. I wish it was over.

Sunspots

Pffffeckn amazin
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @Hypnosis

I'm sorry things are so bad right now but I'm glad you've found us. If you feel like saying more about what's brought you here we'll listen. Do you have any support around you?

Hi @Hypnosis. Welcome to the forums. This is a great place to share and find any advice or support you need.

Do you want to say more about why you are feeling so bad at the moment?

I hope you can feel a bit better soon. Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

Lane

SF Supporter
Hi everyone. I'm here because I feel so damn tired of life. I feel exhausted every minute of it. When I look at the years I've lived I just think: what was all that crap and pain even for? And why should I keep putting up with it. I wish it was over.
Life is hard no doubt @Hypnosis. Sorry that its been such a hard 5 years. It's crazy when you add up the years, right?

I hope that you can find the energy to browse around the forum and meet some decent people here that have felt similar. A warm welcome to you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00