Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jcat, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i'm scared. don't know what to do???
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

What are you scared of?
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey hun, welcome to SF.

Wanna tell us whats up???

Take care x
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I know how when you feel bad enough to join a suicide forum that you feel alone, but please know you can be yourself here you won't be judged and shunned, I am looking forward to seeing you around. If you need a friend or someone to talk to feel free to contact me. :) :hug:
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. What are you scared of hun? :hug:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Would you care to share with us what has you frightened? :hug:
  7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i am scared of life. my best friend died in 1998 and i have just been blowing inthe wind since then. the only thing i had going for me was i was on parole. i am now off it. what i am so scared of is the fact that i do not know how to live life. my whole life has revolved around drugs and prison for so long, and now i am clean from drugs, and don't have prison to fall back on if all else fails. that is what i am scared of. not having the safety line. it freaks me out. i have a job that i really don't like, i live in a town that sucks, and i have no friends to speak of except my roommate. i can't even talk to him about some of the shit that is going thru my head. i already know how i am going to die. a drug overdose. heroin. i pretty much lost all interest in life when melodie died, the onlhy hting that kept me going was drugs. they were my antidepressant. now i don't even have them.
    i am also scared of being successful, paying my bills, keeping my house, car, etc... i just don't know what todo. i don't know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.