1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AcHo, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcHo

AcHo Member

I have been thinking about suicide for a long time now and would like to converse with like minded people.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

first off :welcome: to the forum here. i think you will find this a great place for support.

what specifically is on your mind?

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find many like minded people here. Just remember we are a pro life site, so discussion is limited to this. Would you care to share a little about yourself with us? It would help us to support you better. Take care. :hug:

4. AcHo

AcHo Member

A little about me.

Well, I was born in northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area in 1984 and moved to California when I was 2 years old. During the summer of 1995 my mom and I were visiting family in Kentucky and my dad stayed behind because of his work. Then one day we got a call from the the police in California that my father had died from a brain aneurysm. We returned to California to make arrangements to move to Kentucky so we could be with family. We lived in Kentucky until I completed middle school then moved back out to California. That didn't work out so we moved back to Kentucky after living in California for 6 months where I have been living ever since. I wish to move back to California because that is where I grew up and I consider California my home. I dislike living in Kentucky because it is too different from living in California. I miss my childhood friends from California but I'm sure they have completely forgotten about me over the years that have passed. I live with my mother in an old house that we rent out from my grandmother. I'm also currently unemployed. I've never had a girlfriend and my friends here in Kentucky aren't really friends because I don't really hang out with them anymore and our interests are too diverse so I spend most of my days just sleeping them away to pass the time.

On top of all this I have been hiding a secret since I was 5 years old. I am a biological male that identifies as a female. I should have been born a girl, I'm what you call "transgendered". I'm too afraid to say anything about it because I've hidden it so well that no one suspects a thing. I've often considered telling my mom about it but I don't know how she would react and what she could do to help me even if I did tell her. I told her once in middle school but she said it was just a phase and that I would grow out of it.

Things are looking very grim and I see no hope for the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.