Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kirakyoumou, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

I...I can't believe I joined a suicide forum but I guess I rly can't take it anymore...you can also find me..on www.myspace.com/rubbaduckiez

I'm so tired...I..I'm not even being logical? my head hurts so bad.
  2. Tara

Tara Guest

its prob not what you think it is! its nothing bad! :)

3. kirakyoumou

thanks. if I do die, can someone email my friends my suicide note? is there somewhere here where I can leave it and just give instructions to someone to send the suicide note once I'm dead?
  4. Tara

Tara Guest

you wont die :(
    we are here to help you get through it! we have the same feelings and anxieties as you do and we help each other out :arms:
  5. kirakyoumou

is cutting bad if it releases my stress? I think it'd be easier to stay alive if I continue cutting. I'm just worried someone else will find out b/c every time he finds out, he cuts his throat. T_T
  6. Tara

Tara Guest

:eek:hmy: thats so not good!

I dont know, but if it helps you i guess its better than killing yourself. im sure we can help you find other ways that help you release without harming yourself :arms:
  7. kirakyoumou

I'm going to...cut my inner thigh or ankle or something so he can't see. ^_^
  8. Tara

Tara Guest

if that makes it better. though i dont think cutting is the answer :(

9. kirakyoumou

I agree w/ you..it's not the answer but at the moment, I need it. maybe it'll be my last time. ^_^
  10. Tara

Tara Guest

okay, if it helps :hug:

have you had a look at the self harm forum here? there could be some help for you there :D
  11. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!:smile: I've never been a cutter so don't have any advice on that, however the Self Harm forum may have some answers/advice you can use.

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. We are a prolife forum, so will not assist you in notifications by e-mail or suicide notes. What we will do is offer you support in staying alive. There are many people here that have the same issues with cutting that you do. You may be able to chat with them as well. The Self Harm forum is a good place to look at fot information in that area. i hope you find you like it here and want to stay awhile. :hug:
  13. kirakyoumou

erm..I've decided that...suicide is rly selfish of me...so...I'm going to hold on for as long as possible for...the ppls that love me. ^_^
  14. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

I'm glad to hear that. I hope you find SF to be a good place to release anxiety and express how you feel. Again, glad to hear you're hanging in there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.