Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by petulant, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petulant

petulant Member

Although Ive just taken my nightly knockout dose of meds I figured I'd say hi and introduce myself.
    I've been lurking here a bit and its seems like youre a really supportive nice group of people.

Ill do my best to be supportive too..

Im actually back in school to be a psychologist but have a ways to go before I graduate. I figure if I can conquer my craziness I will probably be able to help people, having been in their shoes and all.

For a while I was really really going to ctb, I had it mostly planned but then decided against it when my daughhter ran into some trouble. (She is 15) He dad passed away so Im all she has and so Ive decided I have to fight this.

Though, I do still have my share of days when I begin to reconsider.

Anyway, thats my story and Im sticking to it :) Nice to meet you all.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF petulant. It is good to meet you. We are a group of very supportive people here. I hope you find you like us and will stick around for awhile. I am sorry to hear about your daughters dad. Losing you as well would devestate her, so I am glad you have chosen to stay around and fight so you can. Good luck with your studies. Take care of yourself. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF petulant. Hope you will find here the support youre loking for :)

4. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF petulant!
    I'm glad that you stayed around, even if it's for your daughter because she definitely needs you in a time like this and like Gentlelady said would be devestated without you.
    send me a pm if you ever need to talk or if you just want to say hi :tongue:

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF. =] I hope you find the support you're looking for.

6. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Welcome, Pet,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm trying to work thru my own loss right now, but I've found the people here are incredibly kind and caring. They (and me) will try to offer any support we can. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.