Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Deadatthirty, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadatthirty

Deadatthirty Member

Hi i'm dead at thirty. Just thought come and have a look at this forum. And find people other who want to die. Although i'm not doing it immeadiately, i will be at 30. only 2 years to that special day. The reason i choose 30 is that 30 you will have achieved most things in your life and some things that make you happy. up to know nothing has made me happy. so at the age of 20 i said to myself, i give it 10 years if i'm not happy then i will end it.

2. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF, i hope this site will help you to change your mind:smile:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hello and :welcome: to SF. I hope you meet lots of new people here and we can help in supporting you to think beyond that two years. There is a lot of life left after 30. I don't think you have achieved everything that makes you happy by that age. But I am well passed 30. I know I haven't achieved everything yet. Well I hope you like it around here. Take care and perhaps we will see you around the forum more. :hug:
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: hope youll feel better when you reach thirty. noone believed it when i fianlly reached thirty, but actually after some struggles my life has become much better :)
  5. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. I hope things get better for you before you reach 30. Please know that you can lean on us for strength whnever you need to.
  6. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

well hellllooooo how are you? i'm Samy, nice to meet you!!! :welcome: this is a great place and i think you'll find it very helpful in the days the come!!!! we're a great bunch here and we'll help you along the way. hope to see you around
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.