Hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Gemma, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemma

Gemma Member

Hey, I'm new here.

I've been suffering from social anxiety and depression for a few years now, and on top of that I'm now having to cope with a relationship break up...

For the last 6 months I've been with my boyfriend, everything has been going great, and then it all changed in the space of just one evening. Now my life is crashing down before my eyes. I love this guy so much, he was the only thing keeping me alive, he was my LIFE... I don't know what I'll do without him :(

Without him, I'm nothing. I'm alone and I'm hurting so much!

So that's a short summary of my situation... I don't really know what else to write...

To anyone who reads this, thanks for listening...

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

first off :welcome: to the forum. just so you know we will do whatever we can to support u in your times of need.

i'm sorry to hear about your recent break up. there is nothing about those that are easy. please continue to share as you feel it will help.

please take care

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF sorry to hear abut your recent brak up and i hope you will find some help and support here :hug:

4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Hi Gemma :hiya:

Welcome. Sorry to hear about your break-up. I hope you'll stay around and share as much with us as you feel comfortable with. We all try to help each other over the rough spots, and we're here to give you all the support we can. Whenever you feel alone, you can come here and we're ready to listen. Take care.

:hug:

5. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

First, I would like to say that you are SOMETHING!
    I understand that the social anxiety and depression is very difficult to cope with and it seems to feed on itself. This situation is exasperated by the recent break-up. Is there a possibility of reconciliation?

6. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Hey, Gemma.

Welcome to Suicide Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your break-up. Splitting apart from someone is never easy but we're here to help you throught it. If you ever feel like talking, then come into chat and let us know how you're feeling. We're always here to help, whatever the problem. And you're not nothing, at all.

Everyone on this forum has some form of sparkling attribute - mine is being the most annoying member, hehe. In time your's will become clear and you'll become a valued, loved member of this community. I hope you stick around, Gemma. Take care, and remember - if you have a problem then feel free to PM me or anyone else. We're all here to help you.

:hug:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find that we are a community of very supportive people. i am sorry to hear of your recent break up. While he seemed to be your life, he was a part of it, but he isn't who you are. You are a person on your own. You do not need him to define that person. You are something without him. A very special something i am sure. i would like to get to know that person better. Give me and the others here a chance to do just that. Take care. :hug:

8. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hey girl :)
    welcome to SF
    im sure ull feel good here.
    take care,
    love u

nic
    xox

9. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Welcome to this forum.

I am white dove. I will only be here a little more longer but if you want to chat or unload feel free to pm me while i am here and i will try my best to keep you company.

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun, I hope you feel better soon knowing that we are here for you anytime you need us, hang in there hun. :hug: :hug:

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun, I hope you find some support here :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.