Hi

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by texasangel, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texasangel

texasangel New Member

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum. I've visited several times but have never really had the courage to join.

I'm 32, single and live alone. I've been battling depression for a little over 16 years now. Some days are good, some are bad. The last few weeks are on the "really bad" side. I've contemplated suicide over the last 16 years numerous times, have never attempted it though. I can't really say what has kept me from it, only that the only thing I can think of is how it would affect my mother. So in a sense, she's saved my life many, many times and doesn't even know it.

I could go over a list of probably 100's of reasons why, but it's pointless. The fact of it all is that I am just truly unhappy and have never really found something or someone that makes me happy.

Anyway, that's the short version. I'm just glad to have found a place where I can talk about it, and yet so saddened that so many people share the same feelings.

2. junkie

junkie Guest

Hi. I know how you feel. I think the only thing keeping me around is the thought of what my kids would go through if I were gone.

I hope you find something that makes you happy.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you feel so badly, I know how depression can change so many hings in life, it's awful. If you need a friend feel free to message me anytime or add me to MSN. :hug:

Take care and stay safe hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.