hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sybon, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sybon

Sybon Member

Age 16, boy, Washington State, thats me.

I alway's try to keep the feeling of sadness down by trying to be funny, but only on MSN. In real life I have social anxiety and can't do anything funny. Ever, though I really want to.

I hate cut's, and medicine is too uncertain way of suicide, so my plan since I was in the 1st grade was to wait until I could by a gun and kill myself then.

I don't even remember ever getting a hug in my entire life. You people probablly know pain more than me, I've been here a couple times, felt like I should finally register. Hope to get to know you guys a little better.

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

welcome and if i could i would give you a great big hug... but because we are bound to the internet i will tell you

I LOVE YOU...

3. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hey there. Cheer up. I am sure you can get some help from members here.
    You wanna know something..? No one has ever hugged me in my entire life including my folks! I understand the way you feel..

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I can understand the anxiety, I have Agoraphobia and anxiety disorder. You aren't alone on how you feel. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. I think you've added me to MSN, I mat be wrong. But if that was you, i'm sure I'll see you around on there too. Take care hun. :hug:

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug::hug:

welcome

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you joined us. I am sure you will meet many new people hear that understand just what it is like for you. I hope you like it here. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.