Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lil, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil

lil New Member

New to this........................ Hi there. Been sitting in front of computer trying to work out how to die but ended trying to find help and here I am, I guess

2. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

Hi. I hope you find the help you are looking for here on SF.
    If you ever need to talk you can always PM. I hope you feel better.
    Don't worry the first post is always hard.

3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Hi hun

welcome to the site..

if you ever need to talk just pm this little white dove..

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF. :smile: I hope you find the help/support you're looking for. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. :hug:

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Welcome here :) Wanna tell us what's going on?

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site! :hug:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF lil. I am glad you chose to seek help. When you are comfortable here, maybe you could share a little bit about yourself and the issues you are facing. We have many good people here that are willing to both listen and offer you support in your effort to survive. Feel free to PM me should you need someone to talk with. i will get back with you as soon as I can. :hug:

8. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

welcome to sf...i'm glad you decided to find some help...if you ever need to talk about anything please pm me

9. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Lil,
    I hope that you find everything that you are looking for here. I am glad that you have decided to join our family. I am sorry that your feeling so down that you wanted to die but, I am glad that you decided to come here first for some help. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm. I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Remember sweetheart you are not alone with this. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.