Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by life_in_pieces, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life_in_pieces

life_in_pieces New Member

hi. it takes me so long to type. i can never think what to say. it makes me so upset

2. Kozuka

Kozuka Member

yeah got the same problem, but anyways heya and welcome I guess.

3. life_in_pieces

life_in_pieces New Member

thanks. it does make me upset, but i shouldn't have put that in. sorry

4. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome:

6. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Life In Pieces,
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you find all the support and friends that you need here. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I know what you mean about it taking forever to type and then not really knowing what to say. I am sorry that it makes you angry. Right now I am typing with one hand because, my other hand is out of order for right now due to a broken finger in 4 places. It makes me angry because, now I am constantly mispelling words or trying too. Once again sweetie welcome to the forum. If you ever need to talk or just rant send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. It is okay if typing takes awhile. It does for me too. What is it we can do for you? We are glad to provide you with support and recieve it as well. I hope you find you like it here. :)

8. Unique

Unique Member

Aw don't worry about how long it takes to type or what you should type. Just say what you feel. I am here for you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.