Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wallflower, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm eighteen yrs old and living with my family. Things aren't too bad for me right now. I'm hoping to get accepted to a college and will be moving away next year. I love to write and am pursuing the goal as a writer and poet. I'm into alternative rock bands and sometimes I listen to metal. I'm fascinated with the occult and like studying different philosophies and religions. I'm not always good at describing me but I hope that this is good enough.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Hello to you.
  3. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

great to meet u today wall
    here ok
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF
  5. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you find all the friends and support that you may need here. I think you did a great job of introducing yourself. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. Once again welcome to the forum and our family. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad to see you joined, I hope you find all the friendship and support you need here, i'm sure you will. If you'd ever like to talk please feel free to PM me or add me to MSN if you'd like (I am off and on so some days you may not catch me, but people usually do eventually hehe) Nice to have you here at the forum. Hang in there and stay safe. :hug:
  7. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

thankyou for the welcomes
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You're welcome hun :)
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I am glad you found us and felt comfortable in sharing with us. I hoep we are able to give you support when you need it. I am always open to talking should you need someone to listen. please take care. :hug:
  10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF i am glad you have found the site i hope you find it helpful tc:smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.