hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lost_child, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Hi all,

This site was recommended to me as a forum where people might understand the same feelings as i have, just to have one person who understands and doesn't scream, shout or walk away, but listens, that sounds stupid doesn't it sorry. I've been feeling very suicidal recentely I have been told I have complex ptsd, depression, anxiety and am currently seeing a counsellor and seeing a new pysiciatrist (the otherone I saw was short term, or something) on the 9th august because of my last attempt a few weeks ago. I just so much want someone to listen to understand.

Sorry havin a rough night.

Lost xx

2. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are some really nice people here that will listen. I am here if you need to talk.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are here and posted lost_child. You will find many people that understand what you are dealing with. So many of us have been in that same place. I hope you feel free to talk with us and let us support you however we can. :hug:

4. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Lost,
    Hello sweetie and welcome to the forum. I am glad that someone reccommended this site to you for support. There are a lot of people here who would gladly listen to you and try to help you in any way that they can. I too suffer from PTSD. It is not fun. I am here if you ever need to talk. Feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as possible. And yes what you said about wanting someone to listen and not scream at you, get mad or walk away makes sense. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

5. lost_child

Thank you for your replies. yes ptsd is difficult I am in counselling and have been for 18 months, my counsellor tells me that its the ptsd talking when I say i want to die and can't take anymore...I'm not 100% sure - surly if it was the "ptsd" I would have moved on by now.....and I wouldn't keep going back down the same road with the dead end. sorry

6. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Lost,
    Actually that is not 100 percent true. It very well could be the PTSD talking. PTSD affects you no matter when and at the very strangest times sometimes. Like I have said before sweetie if you ever want to talk one on one feel free to send me a pm. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkis :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome, if you ever need a friend feel free to PM me. :hug:

8. lost_child

I guess your right about ptsd, I've read alot of information on it and to be honest must of the time it goes over my head. I can relate to so much about what they say about ptsd, however emotionally I find it difficult to accept that I have it, if that makes any sense at all..guess somewhat in denial maybe.

Thank you carolyn ~ nice to meet you too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.