Hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Driretlanii, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driretlanii

Driretlanii Active Member

Well, hello... I'm new around here... I was hoping to find some pro-suicide sites when I saw this forum and then I thought: "why not? can't get any worse than this..."
    So, yeah, feeling suicidal... Tried to get some help around here but my country sucks, I'll have to wait over a year to get an appointment with a psychiatrist, and I can't afford a private one...
    Don't really know what else to say... If you're interested to know anything, ask.

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF,
    hope you find help here.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hey good to see you here:)

4. Driretlanii

Thanks... :shy:

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi hun and :welcome:to SF look forward to seeing you around the site

7. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Hello :)

:welcome: to SF. I hope that you like it here. Sharing problems with others who can understand helps :hug:

I hope to see you about soon

:hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us and decided to join our community. i am sure you will meet many people here that understand what you are going through and can offer support to you, just as you could probably help to support them. that is what our family is about. :hug:

9. Driretlanii

I've been wandering around in here and I feel just so adrift that I can't just post... I guess I could post anywhere but I don't like not respecting topics... and I just can't say the same in all... I mean... I've lost loved ones, I have ED's, I have depression, I did try to suicide several times now, I was abused, I was bullied, I've been on drugs and alcohol... So, where to fit in? :sad:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

fit in whereever u feel most comfortable hun :) chat's usually a good place to get to know people and start to feel more at home. pm me if u'd like to talk :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.