Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Roobear, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roobear

Roobear Member

Another newbie here just saying hello. I've had PTSD for the past eight years of my life and am doing better. I'm at that point where I'm trying to rejoin the world and learn everything I can from my past trama. I'm here because a little support along the way never hurts.:smile: In my past, I have been a cutter and suicidal with one failed attempt due to my trama and PTSD. I am a very open person and hope that I can get support as well as give it.
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hello roobear and :welcome: Its good to hear that your life is doing better and your helping other people. If you need anything I'm always here to help out :hug:
  3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Roo :)
    You sound like a great person :hug:
    Any questions or would just like someone to talk to feel free to PM me anytime!

Take care,
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. We are glad to have you here. I am sure you will find the support you need and others will be glad to have your support. See you arond the forum. :hug:
  5. Robin

Robin Guest

Welcome to SF :) Am glad to hear things are looking up and I agree with what you said about a little support can go a long way sometimes :)
  6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hey Roobear.
  7. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hey hun and welcome to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.