Discussion in 'Welcome' started by -Sunset-, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Sunset-

-Sunset- Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, im lee, an 18 yr old student from suffolk, UK. At the moment, I don't feel the need to commit suicide, and as such im not sure if this forum is really for me. I do have a lot of issues which I need to talk about, and hopefully get help with, and I need to speak to non-judgemental people. People that when I speak to them aren't just going to call me a sap or tell me to "get over it". Hopefully these people are you guys. I'll tell you a little more about me later on, as I dont feel this introduction space is ideal for my little life story.

I look forward to meeting you all, and helping others in any way I can.
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey Lee,

Welcome to SF. If your looking for non judgemental people to talk to then this is deffiantly the place for you to be. If you wanna have a chat then feel free to private message. Would be willing to talk to you anytime.

Please take care of yourself.

Vikki x
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You have come to the right place to find what you are looking for. I look forward to reading about you and seeing you around the forum. Take care. :hug:
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome :biggrin:
  5. bria

bria Well-Known Member

Hi! I am pretty new here too, but it has already helped me. I hope it does the same for you.
  6. xashleyTX

xashleyTX Guest

Welcome. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.