Discussion in 'Welcome' started by blackie, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackie

blackie Member

Hello, not sure what to say,
    I want to kill myself.

2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Maybe you can tell us how you feel by posting in the depression or suicide forum? We need to know how you feel and what you need before we can help you. And please let us try to help, just take your time and write about how you feel so that we can try to help and all. Maybe you can try to also go to chat and find someone to talk with? I hope you will get some help. Take care :hug:
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello, and welcome to suicide forum. I am sorry you want to die, I know it's hard going through out life with problems nd suicidal feelings. Things can get better sometimes you just have to give the future a chance and give it a bit of help, depending on the situation. I hope that you find all the support and friendship you want here. If you would like me as a friend or ever need to talk, feel free to PM me or add me to MSN. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  4. blackie

blackie Member

Thankyou, i will try to post something.
  5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you are able to find the support and help you need here so maybe the feelings you have will turn around if even a little bit. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. :hug:
  8. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

welcome :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.