Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tilly, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tilly

tilly Member

I tried hard to kill myself. I almost succeeded. I was put on life support and airlifted to a major hospital. 3 weeks later I got out and still wanted to die. I had made things so much worse because of my attempt. Facing everyone afterwards was the pits. Forgiveness was a long time coming. I just wanted peace....... I'm so glad I failed.
    Things change. Feelings change. It takes time. My problems are still there. I still get depressed sometimes. But I'm stronger now and I am so glad I am still here. I would have missed some huge milestones in my sons life. And the opportunity to really have a good belly laugh again.
    If someone had of tried to tell me that I could feel like this again back in February when I tried to end my life, I would have slapped them.
    Hang in there friends. It's impossible to believe now, but when you hit rock bottom, the only way is up.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. I am glad your attempt was not successful and you now realize the importance of life. I hope you find yourself comfortable here. Thank you for sharing your words of inspiration. Take care. :hug:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:welcome::grouphug: To SF glad ur still with us look forward to seeing u around the site TC :smile:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Welcome to SF hun :hug: hope you find some peace here.

7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Pretty rare around here to see the first post of a thread be a positive one, welcome to the site.

8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Good youre feeling better now.

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :smile:

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm glad you didn't succeed :hug: Hope you can find some support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.