Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ann, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

I'm joining this forum 'cause I'm actually having dark thoughts. I'm answering myself why am I still a part of this world that doesn't give me anything of what I need.
    I'm not used to talk and I'm usually fighting all the time. But those days I'm tired. I just don't see the point in fighting anymore.
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

4. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

Thank you to welcome me on the board. I really do feel like I could use some attention lol.
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :hug:
  6. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

hello, Ann. having same thoughts as u do :blink:
  7. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's a good thing that my feeling isn't unique, or if it's a bad thing to imagine that some people can be as lost as I may be sometimes.
  8. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

prolly there're several pluses and minuses - the plus is that realising u r not the only one makes u feel a bit stronger and prolly make u feel a bit better though it's hard to help person who has same thoughts in one's head if u can't figure out those of ur own :blink:
  9. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

I guess so. Anyway, I don't really believe I'll find help anywhere. I'm just trying to keep my mind busy because, when it's not, it thinks to things I should not think about.
  10. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. If the distraction you find here is what you need to keep you mind off of dar things, then be distaracted. we are here to support you as best we can. take care and stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.