Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by EricD313, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricD313

EricD313 Member

Hi, my name is Eric. I live in Detroit Michigan.

I'm posting here because I found this site on a search engine and i've been thinking of Suicide for quite some time now, so I figure hey why not try something new. So here I am posting.

I'm 17 years old and i've been suicidal since I was 14. Ever since I was 14 my life has been in a downhill spiral from loving people I cant love, from losing loved ones, to feeling that I have ruined my life. I having seemingly been through it all.

I have previously tried to comit suicide, from cutting myself, to droping numerous amounts of pills at once.

I don't really know what i'm doing here, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask them i'm not a shy person.

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

eric :welcome: to sf. sorry to hear about your past attempts. i hope you are able to find the support you are seeking. my pm is open, and you can also find me on msn.
    take care and stay safe

3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:sup: eric. welcome to SF

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hi and welcome:smile:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sorry to hear that you have felt this way for so long. I hope you are able to find support with us. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

6. EricD313

EricD313 Member

Thanks everyone, makes me feel very welcome :)

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

welcome to SF hun look forward to seeing you around the site hugs

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :hug: x

10. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome eric! Im the same age as you! if you ever need to talk to someone same age then im here! i hope you find what you need and you feel better soon!! Take care!

11. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Hey eric :smile:

I hope you find the support and friendship that you deserve here on SF :hug:

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.