hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i really dont know what to say. im new here and looking for help. i am going through depression, have been for about 3 years now. delt with a drinking problem and drug problem.ive been suicidal in the past and am trying to pull myself up now, which is good in the sense that i found this website. my whole depression thing started over a break up with a fiance and trying to deal with all that.ive had alot of other things happen in my life and the last 3 years.i just want help i suppose.hard thing for me to swallow, cause ive been trying on my own.well thanks for listening and reading this and hope i can not only get the help i need but give some back.

B

Blackness

you're not on your own here, and it's great you at least want to get some help/assistance. Good stuff.
Welcome :hug:

A

andyc68

welcome surfer, i hope you get the help you need my friend, we are all here to listen, you won't be judged like i said b4 as we are all going thru tough times.

stay safe

liveinhope

Hello and:hug::welcome:to SF im sure you will find many people here that can relate to what your going through and will be able to offer u friendshp and support
Look forward to seeing you around the site

Take Care

lost_soul

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to sf.hope you find the support you are looking for.
if you want to talk, my pm box is always open, or you can find me on msn.
take care and stay safe

Welcome to our forum. I am glad you found us and chose to share a little about yourself and your situation. I am sure you will find the support you need while here. Many of us understand what you are going through. You have taken the hardest step and sought help. Take care. :hug:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to SF. There are so many helpful people here that share what you are going through. Take the time to get to know some of them.. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00